Friday, November 5, 2010

Snow!!

It's November now... And with November in Boone comes SNOW!! :) It's good to see the stuff again. Bailey and I had a gorgeous drive through the mountains in the snowstorm tonight. I love how quiet snowstorms are... Don't you?

Something else has come along with November this year: A totally revamped training plan! We've had some awesome discussions lately about my training and we are making some major changes in how things are put together. My volume of training is going to go up significantly, and everything is focused around our technical goals for the year. We're doing more sprinting with the pole, more plyos, more gymnastics, more sand pit drills, and changing up the vaulting. It feels very drastic right now, because we're only one week in. But I don't think it'll take too long to get into the swing of it. I was already very excited about the upcoming year, but now that everything is more focused my excitement is off the charts! BIG things to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment