Monday, November 15, 2010

Impressive

I know a lot of people have had this on their blogs lately... But I think it is worth another post!

And I would like to give a huge congratulations to the ETSU Mens Soccer team (and coaches!) on their big conference championship this past weekend. A huge win for such a young program.

Training has been going very well lately. All of my vaulting has been from 2 steps, or 1 left, which has proven to be very challenging. But I think it's going to be immensely helpful once I get back to a longer run. And I think I am able to do more things on the top of my vault now than I was even a few weeks ago. I still have a lot of room to improve, but now I definitely feel like I can get where I need to be. Here is some footage for you to check out:


Unfortunately for now, I have picked up the seasonal bug from some of the little ones that I coach in the gym. Hopefully it will pass in a day or two, but until then I'll just have to struggle through. Hope all of you can get through the season without catching this!

No comments:

Post a Comment